Volunteer to Facilitate a Class
FACILITATOR: We need facilitators to lead our classes and co-facilitators to work with our teachers.
All of our facilitators are certified to teach specific classes and we provide that training. Contact us to learn more.
Volunteer as an Ally
ALLY (Mentorship) - A three-hour training class for becoming an Ally is required. This is"
1) preparation for those who want to attend classes with participants and encourage them as they advance
2) an exceptional training tool for church ministers or leadership individuals to share with their membership. to amplify the work of the church in its constituency and the community. (See "Volunteer as a Church Connector" below, left, to gain further insight.)
Volunteer as a
Church partnerships are critical to the success and growth of the ministry and we would love to connect with your church for onsite classes!
We interact with each church to determine the direction for ministry, based on their needs. Classes can be for members or offered as a means of outreach and member recruitment. Also a great discipling. tool
In all this equipping the body of Christ to better understand poverty, and share more ways the Church can show love and support in effective biblical ways.
Contact us about being a Church Connector!
When you support Step uP Chattanooga, you are helping provide the resources and education men and women need to change the course of their lives for now and generations to come.
Your support helps give job security and financial peace for today and hope for the future.
We also appreciate being designated your SMILE AMAZON charity recipient.
Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.
Prayer is essential to our ministry. We serve a God of
restoration, healing, and new beginnings. When you
join our prayer team, you can be a part of seeing lives
impacted for now and eternity.
Pray With Us Now?
1) We have several meetings scheduled with local ministries this week to introduce them to our curriculum. Pray that the Lord goes before us for a good fit, or that we can identify new ministries to work with.
2) Pray for our Work Life team which will be meeting next week to begin strategizing on working together.
3) For our board to grow with those who embrace our philosophy, and have an interest in seeing the greater good in Chattanooga.
4) Meeting with a business director to see if we can help retain employees by implementing Work Life.
We have a great strategist who will be working with our board for our next board meeting on 8/16!
For our ongoing partnership with The Generosity Trust! Donations can be given through their organization on our behalf directly from our website.