Class End Report
Faith & Finances
Facilitator: Dutch Fayard
I found the experience very informative and valuable. The class started small and finished with just 2 participants. Below are some of my reflections regarding the class:
I was very happy with the curriculum
· The curriculum offers solid financial guidance
· The curriculum offers a solid underlying aspect of faith associated with the finances
· The lessons are presented in an effective order and with good continuity between lessons.
· Good design to incorporate class participation
With regards to the class this semester, it was a bit tumultuous.
· There was low turnout despite advertising for several months.
· I learned that location matters!
Ally attendance and participation were fantastic and a highlight of my experience!
· The mealtime fellowship is a valuable component of the class. I am thankful to Silverdale for their support in scheduling and providing the meals.